West Bank and East Jerusalem, and vulnerable and underprivileged communities from Jenin, Qalqilia, Tulkarem, Hebron, and East Jerusalem.
Target Group Characteristics:
- Young people F / M.
- Ages between 23- 30.
- They have a passion for media work, and community issues.
- Previous experiences in community media.
- Skills of communication and dialogue.
- Educated, aware and aware of community issues.
- Youth will be involved in consultations about the targeted communities,
- Youth from those targeted communities will be engaged in the neighboring activities to collect their priorities and shed light on their needs.
- Youth will be involved in all project aspects from planning, to delivery, to maintaining the sustainability of project’s purpose.
Project short term Aim:
Creating a digital media platform (Nofeedo), and raising the capacities of youth in creating and managing media content.
Project long term Aim:
Reorienting youth media discourse to respond to important and necessary community issues using modern technologies.